Oct 17, 2008

The Trashman Cometh...

I just wanted to give a little shout-out to my buddy Morten Pivelfist, who was the inspiration behind putting Junk Pirate into blog format. He is a garbage man in "the City" and keeps us posted on the wonderful and horrible things people are throwing away in his blog: I Am Throwing Your Life Away. You can find it over at thankyoume.blogspot.com. Being a sanitation worker has got to be one of the hardest jobs out there (the hours alone blow my mind), so show some respect and tip you garbage man.


Update from the future: Looks like this blog has been neglected, despite my awesome promotional efforts. Dude still leaves images of "trash captures" on his Instagram account, but you'll have to sift through hundreds of daily pictures of his kids to find those. Maybe do a hashtag search for "#trashcapture" or something. 

Or don't, I don't care. Leave me alone.

No comments: