Dec 28, 2008

Time for some action

I think by now it is pretty clear to anybody following Tales From the Junk Store that I'm a pretty big fan of donations of toys. Action figures are some of my favorites. And while I'll never scoff at a vintage Boba Fett or, god willing, one of those clear plastic Tron figures from Tomy, what I really like uncovering are some of the random action figures that I have no idea where they are from. 
Exhibit A:

If anybody knows where this guy and his awesome bat-coffin-vehicle are from, leave a comment.

2 comments:

SEAN said...

That's a "Coffin of Darkness" from Voltron. I only know this because i was watching some Voltron a couple years ago & one of the Robeasts arrives in a coffin which i thought was the most BAD ASS thing i'd ever seen. DEATH! Merry Christmas.
http://www.tons-of-toys.com/english_item_details.php?codice=7630

Pete said...

Damn, Sean! Good call. Thanks for the reference link. I'm relieved it's from Voltron and not one of them newfangled Beetleborgs or something.