May 13, 2009

D Y M O

A collection that seems to come around time and again, but can never really get beyond half a white box or so before they get sold off, is that of the labelmaker. Specifically, that of the Dymo brand labelmaker, although I'm not adverse to throwing a generic one in there should the opportunity arise.


I'm not talking about some fancy-ass Brother P-Touch with a keyboard and all that; I'm talking about the kind with the twisty letter wheel that embosses the words upwards on adhesive tape. Yeah, dog! I'll label the shit out of everything in the room with one of these. 


Look at this monster. Having this heavy duty steel labelmaker in my hand gives me the confidence to label things that have no business being labeled, like the telephone or water cooler.


You wanna kick it up to the next level? Well feast on this: somebody completes the ultimate circle of labelmaking by donated a labelmaker that has been labeled as a labelmaker! Brilliant!
The above photo is one of my Junk Pirate favorites of the last few months.  

Holy crap, is the final "R" on that label backwards?!? Amazing

2 comments:

Roadblock Pete said...

The last "R" in "labermaker" is printed backwards. I don't even know how that is possible but there it is.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Russian?